- 125000 INR
- 5 to 5000 Litres
The Octagonal Blender is used for blending the most delicate & fragile free flow products like powder or granules in 10 to 20 minutes. It is also the best way to mix very heavy & abrasive products the range of products includes colour, plastic, flour, drugs, pharmaceuticals, metal powders, minerals, fibers & many other.
It is revolved over and over, moving the products in & out of the constricted octagonal areas. This causes multiple folding action that ensure a thorough blending of all the ingredients in the batch.
The result is a homogeneous blend regardless of particle size distribution, particle shape or density with a great efficiency.
- Less energy consumption
- Hygienic design-smooth interior for GMP/cGMP cleaning
- Short cycle times
- In-line helical gear drive provided for better efficiency for power consumption
- Material of construction for contact parts is AISI-304-304L/ 316-316L
- Octagonal shaped body with rectangular top frustum & conical bottom discharge nozzle. Piped baffles provided to reduce mixing time & to avoid dead spot.
- Cleaning in place (CIP) nozzle provided for GMP/ cGMP cleaning.
- Charging & discharging through butterfly or IRIS type diaphragm valve or knife gate valve through manually or pneu mati cally operated system
- Guards for drive parts.
- Limit switch for safety pipe guard.
- Manual or electrical inching facility provided
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
Promas House, Plot No. R-967, MIDC, 400 701., T.T.C. Industrial Area, MIDC Industrial Area, Sector 2, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India